The Commonwealth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Polls are now open for the 2nd Prime Minister Election! Members please refer to "Voting and Elections" for information. Polls close Friday May19th at 6PM EDT!
Contact Justin076 for inquiries!
Welcome to The Commonwealth Forums!

Polls are now open for the 2nd Prime Minister Election! Members please refer to "Voting and Elections" for information. Polls close Friday May19th at 6PM EDT!

Go down

What would you prefer?

2 - 18%
4 - 36%
3 - 27%
2 - 18%

Total Votes: 11

Gills
Gills
Director of Internal Affairs

What kind of settings are you roleplayers interested in? [Interest Check] Empty What kind of settings are you roleplayers interested in? [Interest Check]

Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:41 pm
I've been thinking of starting up a genuine role playing thread, although I'll like to know if anyone here has a preference:

1) Fantasy (high or low, it's probably going to have a dragon)
2) Science-fiction (from robots to space travel)
3) Modern Setting ( something that has to do with our reality, or an approximation of it)
4) Other (your suggestion)

These are approximations, since it could be about playing as immortals across time, inter-galactic detectives to horror movie characters. Or maybe you prefer grand strategy, I knew someone who liked using CYOA's as a template as well. Anything, that sounds interesting is welcome.
Francisco II
Francisco II

What kind of settings are you roleplayers interested in? [Interest Check] Empty Re: What kind of settings are you roleplayers interested in? [Interest Check]

Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:58 am
All of aboves.
Slaventia
What kind of settings are you roleplayers interested in? [Interest Check] EXLiO4R

What kind of settings are you roleplayers interested in? [Interest Check] Empty Re: What kind of settings are you roleplayers interested in? [Interest Check]

Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:06 am
It depends on the setting you have in mind. I'd join if I'd like the setting.
Gills
Gills
Director of Internal Affairs

Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:32 pm
Okay, I've got a large enough response that I'll now make another thread before starting an RP proper.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum