The Commonwealth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Polls are now open for the 2nd Prime Minister Election! Members please refer to "Voting and Elections" for information. Polls close Friday May19th at 6PM EDT!
Contact Justin076 for inquiries!
Welcome to The Commonwealth Forums!

Polls are now open for the 2nd Prime Minister Election! Members please refer to "Voting and Elections" for information. Polls close Friday May19th at 6PM EDT!

Go down
Robomonkey
Robomonkey

Earth Space Defense Embassy Empty Earth Space Defense Embassy

Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:30 am
Hello there!

It's nice to meet you guys. We are a fellow TKR protectorate and I figured we'd branch out and get to know each other more!

How's is the transition going from neutrality to non-neutrality? I would love to know your perspectives.
kalev60
kalev60
Earth Space Defense Embassy A46QJoD
Scholar: wrote at least a guide
Tester: was part of p&w alpha or beta
Active Discord user

Earth Space Defense Embassy Empty Re: Earth Space Defense Embassy

Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:01 am
Welcome to our forums.

Well it's been nice in the short term, militarily we haven't had to do much in-game but a whole lot in the forums and starting fresh from zero with some insight into what is going to work and what is not is always physiologically complex, but leaving the in-actives behind I believe has helped us immensely as the more active group can not move more freely forward into the future.
Robomonkey
Robomonkey

Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:16 pm
That's great!

Sorry for the lack of communication on the forums. As you may know, ESD doesn't have a forum so we're not used to it too much. Which brings me to ask, do you guys use forums or discord more? Also, congratulations on your MDP with Resplendent, I hope your friendship with them thrives Smile
kalev60
kalev60
Active Discord user

Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:08 am
Mainly discord, internal affairs does most of their business on forums for record-keeping purposes, but usual governmental talks and debates have shifted onto Discord.
Robomonkey
Robomonkey

Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:37 pm
Ah ok great. What do you guys think about GentlemenJack stealing TI's bank and his subsequent threatening of tS?
kalev60
kalev60
Active Discord user

Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:36 am
For me firstly laughter, secondly some sadness about the effects on Bluemoon, then some more laughter because one does not simply make threats on Orbis after robbing a bank and get away with it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum