Polls are now open for the 2nd Prime Minister Election! Members please refer to "Voting and Elections" for information. Polls close Friday May19th at 6PM EDT!
Contact Justin076 for inquiries!
Welcome to The Commonwealth Forums!

Polls are now open for the 2nd Prime Minister Election! Members please refer to "Voting and Elections" for information. Polls close Friday May19th at 6PM EDT!

View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Earth Space Defense Embassy

on Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:30 am
Hello there!

It's nice to meet you guys. We are a fellow TKR protectorate and I figured we'd branch out and get to know each other more!

How's is the transition going from neutrality to non-neutrality? I would love to know your perspectives.

Scholar: wrote at least a guide
Tester: was part of p&w alpha or beta
Active Discord user
View user profile

Re: Earth Space Defense Embassy

on Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:01 am
Welcome to our forums.

Well it's been nice in the short term, militarily we haven't had to do much in-game but a whole lot in the forums and starting fresh from zero with some insight into what is going to work and what is not is always physiologically complex, but leaving the in-actives behind I believe has helped us immensely as the more active group can not move more freely forward into the future.

________________________________________________________________________________
I have no strong feelings one way or the other.
Hiiumaa
Placeholder- Their Awesomeness as the Supreme-Disinterested, High Overseer of PRO-Aggression, and Chief Emissary of Ill Will and trolling of The CommonWealth, by the Grace of Default Elections. #BringbackPlaceHolder2016
In power from 17 Oct 2015 till 17 Jan 2017
View user profile

on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:16 pm
That's great!

Sorry for the lack of communication on the forums. As you may know, ESD doesn't have a forum so we're not used to it too much. Which brings me to ask, do you guys use forums or discord more? Also, congratulations on your MDP with Resplendent, I hope your friendship with them thrives Smile

Active Discord user
View user profile

on Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:08 am
Mainly discord, internal affairs does most of their business on forums for record-keeping purposes, but usual governmental talks and debates have shifted onto Discord.

________________________________________________________________________________
Hiiumaa
Placeholder- Their Awesomeness as the Supreme-Disinterested, High Overseer of PRO-Aggression, and Chief Emissary of Ill Will and trolling of The CommonWealth, by the Grace of Default Elections. #BringbackPlaceHolder2016
View user profile

on Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:37 pm
Ah ok great. What do you guys think about GentlemenJack stealing TI's bank and his subsequent threatening of tS?

Active Discord user
View user profile

on Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:36 am
For me firstly laughter, secondly some sadness about the effects on Bluemoon, then some more laughter because one does not simply make threats on Orbis after robbing a bank and get away with it.

Hiiumaa
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum