The Commonwealth
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Polls are now open for the 2nd Prime Minister Election! Members please refer to "Voting and Elections" for information. Polls close Friday May19th at 6PM EDT!
Contact Justin076 for inquiries!
Welcome to The Commonwealth Forums!

Polls are now open for the 2nd Prime Minister Election! Members please refer to "Voting and Elections" for information. Polls close Friday May19th at 6PM EDT!

Go down
Damon5748
Damon5748

7 City Confederation Empty 7 City Confederation

Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:34 pm
After the collapse of the old world, 7 cities located in Virginia united under a single banner and formed the New Confederacy. Appomattox hosted the convention that would lead to the formation of the New Confederacy. Richmond was selected as the capital since it was the capital of the original Confederate States and had a strong background. Richmond was also the first city to provide a strong and unified military force to the Confederation. Soon, the other 6 cities built up their land and infrastructure to support their own military. Each city agreed to supply 15,000 soldiers ready to serve, giving the New Confederacy a force of 105,000 soldiers. Tank, ship, and airplane production has since been increased with the demolition of coal power plants, replaced with nuclear reactors for a more efficient power production. The 7 cities then decided on a president, myself, President Damon. I was a regional governor of the area and supported the formation of the New Confederacy through private funding. Fighting happened between other small countries that had been formed after the collapse, but we managed to win every battle, gaining numerous resources. With these resources, I plan on continuing to expand and gain more cities into the New Confederacy as we begin our new path as a republic.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum